Replace your Legacy EDW
Replace your legacy EDW with a SaaS based modern data platform
You need to modernise your data warehouse technology platform, but you have been offered a raft of “cloud”, “big data” and “AI” solutions that all sound like you have to rebuild everything from scratch, with a massive team, massive timeframe and massive cost. You really just want a Software as a Service “SaaS” offering for your data warehouse platform, something akin to your use of Salesforce for CRM.
Is it for me?
Data Warehouse Owner, Chief Data Officer (CDO) or Chief Information Officer (CIO).
to modernise the current data warehouse platform;
AgileData.io “Replace your Legacy EDW” is a service;
replicates your current data warehouse outputs in a modern SaaS data platform;
a build it yourself technology stack or cloud data platform which only provides a part of your overall solution;
AgileData.io "Life Time Value" will:
- Recreate your current data transformations and data outputs, using the AgileData.io rules based framework;
- Migrate you historical data from your current data warehouse;
- Remove the need for you to hire DBA’s Solution/Data Architects, Data Engineers and Systems Administrators;
- Remove the need for you to purchase large software licenses upfront;
- Automate the acquisition of data from your systems of record;
- Refresh the data as often as you require for 12 months;
- Have no additional on-boarding or ongoing maintenance costs;
- Work with your own Visualisation or Analytics tools;
- Provide a full managed service so you don’t have to worry.
How many users can access the answers?
If you are using your own Business Intelligence, Visualisation or Reporting tool to access the answers, then you can have as many users as your tool can support.
If we are providing easy access to the answers via your web browser then we leverage Google Data Studio which is available to as many users as you require at no additional costs.
If you need advanced BI capabilities, we can recommend a number of cost-effective cloud BI options, such as QlikSense, Tableau and PowerBI that enable multiple users to access the answers. However, these will involve additional costs, to purchase the multi-user licenses of those tools, in addition to our fixed price.
What happens if we want to stop?
If you want to stop using the AgielData.io service at any time, we will decommission your access and permanently delete your data.
We suggest you extract all your data from the consume area before we decommission your access, as once we have deleted it we cannot recover it.
Can we get copies of all your code, so we can replicate it on our platform?
One of the reasons we are able to deliver answers to your questions using your data so quickly is due to the magic we have built under the covers on our platform. As you would expect this is the value of AgileData.io and it would be remiss of us to give this magic away.
However, we will always provide you with copies of your event, concept and detail definitions and the Natural Language change rules we configure for you. With these you could build your own data platform and replicate the data you consume from AgileData.io if you desired.