Replace your Legacy EDW
Replace your legacy Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) with a moden SaaS based data platform
Is it for me?
For the Data Warehouse Owner, Chief Data Officer (CDO) or Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Who needs to modernise the current data warehouse platform
The AgileData “Replace your Legacy EDW” is a service
That enables reimagines your current data warehouse outputs in a modern SaaS data platform
Unlike a build it yourself technology stack or cloud data platform which only provides a part of your overall solution
AgileData “Replace your Legacy EDW” will:
- Provide a prebuilt Modern Data Platform as a service;
- Migrate you historical data from your current data warehouse;
- Reimagine your current data transformations and data outputs, using the AgileData rules based framework;
- Remove the need for you to hire Enterprise/Solution/Data Architects, DBA’s, Data/Analytics Engineers and Systems Reliability Engineers;
- Remove the need for you to purchase large software licenses upfront;
- Automate the acquisition of data from your systems of record;
- Refresh the data as often as you require;
- Have no additional on-boarding or ongoing maintenance costs;
- Work with your own Visualisation or Analytics tools to reduce retraining costs;
- Provide a full managed service so you don’t have to worry.
How many users can access the answers?
If you are using your own Business Intelligence, Visualisation or Reporting tool to access the answers, then you can have as many users as your tool can support.
If we are providing easy access to the answers via your web browser then we leverage Google Data Studio which is available to as many users as you require at no additional costs.
If you need advanced BI capabilities, we can recommend a number of cost-effective cloud BI options, such as QlikSense, Tableau and PowerBI that enable multiple users to access the answers. However, these will involve additional costs, to purchase the multi-user licenses of those tools, in addition to our fixed price.
What happens if we want to stop?
If you want to stop using the AgileData.io service at any time, we will decommission your access and permanently delete your data.
We suggest you extract all your data from the consume area before we decommission your access, as once we have deleted it we cannot recover it.
Can we get copies of all your code, so we can replicate it on our platform?
One of the reasons we are able to deliver answers to your questions using your data so quickly is due to the magic we have built under the covers on our platform. As you would expect this is the value of AgileData.io and it would be remiss of us to give this magic away.
However, we will always provide you with copies of your event, concept and detail definitions and the Natural Language change rules we configure for you. With these you could build your own data platform and replicate the data you consume from AgileData.io if you desired.